- Related by Author
- Related by Topic
Book Reviews, Journal of Jewish Communal Service, Spring 1962
Contributors review the following books:
- "Social Work Year Book 1960," Edited by Russell H. Kurtz. National Association of Social Workers, New York, 1960. "Frontiers for Social Work, A Colloquium on the Fiftieth Anniversary of the School of Social Work of the University of Pennsylvania," Edited by W. Wallace Weaver. University of Pennsylvania Press, Philadelphia, 1960.
- "Standards for Services to Unmarried Mothers." Child Welfare League of America, New York, 1960.
- "The Citizen Volunteer," edited by Nathan E. Cohen. Harper and Brothers, New York, 1960.
- "Volunteer Group Advisors in a National Social Group Work Agency," by Daniel Thursz. The Catholic University of America Press, Washington, D.C., 1960.
- "American Marriage and Divorce," by Paul H. Jacobson. Rinehart & Company, Inc., New York, 1959. "The Significance of the Father," Family Service Association of America, New York, 1959.
- "The Jews in Minnesota. The First Seventy-Five Years," by W. Gunther Plaut. American Jewish Historical Society, New York, 1959.
Name of Publication: Journal of Jewish Communal Service
Editor: Sherman, Sanford N.
Volume/Issue: Vol. 38/No. 3
Page Number(s): 318-327
Coverage: United States
Copyright Holder: Publisher
Copyright Information: Download for personal use, freely distribute link
Teicher, Morton I. Book Reviews, Journal of Jewish Communal Service, Spring 1962. Journal of Jewish Communal Service. Jewish Communal Service Association of North America (JCSA),National Conference of Jewish Communal Service. Spring 1962: 318-327. http://www.bjpa.org/Publications/details.cfm?PublicationID=3889
» View Publication
(PDF, 917 Kb)